This two-way HF mobile transceiver supports both DCS and CTSS and has three selectable power levels, allowing you to maximize the amount of time you can use the radio by boosting runtime and preventing overheating. The TYT TH-9000D VHF is a heavy-duty radio transceiver that can be used in a variety of different conditions, connecting you to the world whenever you need to.
This mobile / in-vehicle receiver has a full keypad microphone so you can not only dial numbers but also enter text messages as well. Supporting up to 200 alphanumeric channels, these radios can also store operating parameters, and young users can customize the settings by editing channels.
The TYT TH-9000D VHF is an amateur compliant radio transceiver with commercial-grade features. Use this TYT version radio transceiver on forest logging roads and program it to add resource road frequencies for standard LAD or open highway or freeway channels. Select pre-programming channels such as RR-1, RR2, and LAD 1, or you can customize your own channels. The TYT TH-9000D features a frequency range of VHA 136 – 174 MHz, including 220 MHz and 220 – 260 MHz, and a 1750 Hz tone. The output power is 144 MHz 10 W / 25 W / 50 W with high, mid, and low power as selectable options. It has 200 memory channels for saving your most frequented channels but also has frequency/channel scanning, as well as CTCSS / DCS setting, scanning, and scrambling if you want to find new channels.
The battery voltage display will show the power usage and how much battery is left in the unit.
The TYT TH-9000D model has a keypad lock function if you don’t want anything to be entered on the alphanumeric keypad. The wide / narrow band setting features and busy channel lock-out are helpful for amateur ham radio users. When you customize a channel, the unit will allow you to edit the channel name when you enter it in memory, so you will always remember which channels are which.
Additional features include reverse frequency, scrambler, timeout timer, talk around, voice prompt, auto power off, and VFO step setting 5 / 6.26 / 10 / 12.5 / 20 / 25 / 50 kHz.
- Frequency Range: VHF 136 – 174 MHz / 200 – 260 MHz; UHF 400 – 490 MHz
- Channel Capacity: 200
- Channel Spacing: 5 / 6.25 / 8.33 / 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 50 KHz
- Frequency Stability: 2.5 ppm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ + 60°C
- Operating Voltage: 13.8 V DC ± 15%
- Dimension: 145 x 190 x 47 mm
- Weight (with bracket): 1200 g
- Reference Sensitivity: 0.25 V / 0.35 V
- Operating Bandwidth: 60 dB # 12.5 kHz / 70 dB # 25 kHz
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: 60 dB # 12.5 kHz 70 dB # 25 kHz
- Inter-modulation Rejection: ≥60 dB / ≥65 dB
- Spurious Response Rejection: ≥70 dB
- Rated Audio Response: +1 ~ +3 dB
- Rated Audio Distortion: <5%
- FM Hum&Noise: ≥40 dB # 25 kHz / ≥45 kHz # 12.5 kHz
- RF Power: 45 W / 25 W / 10 W (UHF) / 60 W / 25 W / 10 W (VHF)
- Frequency Modulation: 11kΦF3E / 16kΦF3E
- Modulation Distortion: <5%
- FM Noise: ≥36 dB # 25 kHz/ ≥40 kHz # 12.5 kHz
- Adjacent Channel Power: ≥60 dB # 12.5 kHz /≥70 kHz # 25 kHz
- Audio Response: +1 – +3 dB
- Audio Distortion: <5%